The Dragon Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lost gods of the dragon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle among blood

Go down 
+5
Dragonlord_zero
Silver
Phantomia
Krio Wolfbane
Dragant Nightblood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Silver

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Battle among blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 5:20 pm

I know i think one of your friends "Drogon" have been reaching out to me from the grave...
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Number of posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 5:21 pm

He jumps in the air with a rune.He spreads his wings except this time he is no angel.
He became a half dragon.As he was transforming he said
No magic will affect me now.And how can u fight an illusion?
Disappearing once again there were no more sounds for next few minute,
neitther was there any sound of his mind.Then the demon heard the sound of something rotating and really fast.Demon looks around he takes off 5 of the shurikens and three get in his chest from below as they curved.
I told u,u CAN'T KILL ME!
He apppeared as he was saying that and disappeared once again.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 5:25 pm

*pulls shurikans off chests as if they were paper* i am no demon.. i am a Timelord and i shall bring the wrath of the timelords upon you! *Uses the spell Holy Wrath of the Timelords and drains krio's lifeforce to near death the spell ignoring that he is a half dragon* and my sub-race is a half dragon so no spells can affect me
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 5:40 pm

I am am on a misiion.
Says Krio.
I will never give up!
Krio pulls out his red rune.And turns into something else.He gets a pair of red wings,large claws and his body gets bigger.His woice sounded demonic,but there is also woice of the usual Krio.
No demon could beat me!
As he said it his body was rejuvenating after the shock of his drained life.
U call forth a demon because u can't finish me off yourself,u are a COWARD!
After that he stept on something.It was a rope.As he did the next thing everybody saw
was demon bleeding and he had 50 dhuriken and throwing knives sticking out of jim.
U didn't think i waisted these minutes to watch your next move,did u?That was a trap.
I set many more.
After that he took a rune and casted Heal wounds.Then he took both of his katanas and raised his wings.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 6:00 pm

ok this fight is over NADOMIDA" Dragant roared the ultimate spell "NO ONE WILL ESCAPE MY WRATH I WILL DESTROY ANYONE IN MY WAY" Dragants eyes were glowing red now he was mad but thw voice who said it was the one of the shadows but you could hear the voice of the light saying "this is not the way its supposed to be calm down Dragant if not for yourself do it for the memory of your friends do it for her" He raised his glowing arm to the sky away from krio and he screamed "ORAMAN"the spell blast from his hand sending a beam of light into the night sky

Far away Dragel saw the beam and said to himself "So my brother you live well we'll have to fix that"
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 6:23 pm

Sonow that your demon friend is down.What now?
Said fully healed Krio.He was healed,but tired of all this.Then he saw the figure in the shadows,everyone forgot about which,taking off.
Noone said u can go yet!
Putting the left katana away he grabbed 4 shurikens.
Stop or I will hurt u.And now for me and u,Dragant!
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 6:58 pm

dragant took out Dragon and Chaos his guns and pointed them at Krio " You fight honorably do you wish to draw i need a commrade on my journies and are you coming too Phantomia" Dragant asked

Phantomia looked confused but agreed readily
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 7:06 pm

I don't agree to my defeat,but to a draw,yes.And quit reading minds.That's just creepy,and if I'll find u reading mine again,I'll put u to sleep,forever.
I know the inn where i stay during the nights sometimes.And Phantomia u never answered my question,wha ARE you?
He urned around and walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 7:09 pm

we are leaving this town he willbe here soon
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 7:11 pm

For the start who is he?And why did u hesitate?I saw that moment when we were fighting.And if leave we go to Dark Mountains.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 7:33 pm

Krio, I am quite simply a friend, I will remain a friend as long as you do not betray me. Do not betray me or you will not live to see the next morning. I will join you, for I am on a quest myself, but it has no direction, so I am willing to travel anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 7:34 pm

Puts the shuriken back
How can we trust u and how do you know my name?
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 7:41 pm

You don't know that you can trust me, but trust this I have been watching you from the air. One arrow and you wouldn't have had to worry about trusting anyone.
As for your name, my pet could hear you, she told me. (Megri appears on Phantomia's shoulder)
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:01 pm

you remind me of an old friend of mine hmm as for him my brother must of saw my attack so he would surley of sent the beast we have to move out now" dragant said as he turned back tio his normal form
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:08 pm

One arrow and u would be dead in the near future.
Krio said arrogantly.
I can block and dodge.I have no shields,they slow me down.I would ctch your arrow and
throw it at you.One arrow cannot kill me.Even if it's silver it won't work:I'm half human, remeber?
Then he took out the white rune and transformed in angel.
That way I'll move faster.
He put a lck on his swords and got up about 2 meters above the ground.
Someone's watching us we should go.
At that exact moment something moved away and made some noise,but when everybody looked it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:11 pm

I have no reason to fight you Krio.
Dusting off a bit of dirt from her arm newly noticed, Phantomia stands up, "Lets get out of here, this place is sort of creepy."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:15 pm

There is an inn we can stay in for the night.It's about 5 miles away so get going.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:24 pm

but when dragant looked at the noise a building caught his eye it was the house he had stayed at before the war the place where they died hecouldnt look away he could hear thescreams he could see the fight he could see his friends his body was shaking he was crying then he heard the voice of krio "Dragant are you ok" dragant snapped out of it he acted like nothing happened "im ok you guys go outside the city ill be right with you i must do something"
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:31 pm

Phantomia walks on, still finding new dirt and knocking it off. She mumbles, "I guess it's not just me."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:34 pm

Now just what the hell was that?
Krio asked.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:42 pm

go i must do something and trust me you dont want to be here dont look towards the city when your out it will blind you
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:44 pm

"I'm not sure Krio, but he obviously doesn't want our help with whatever it is that he's doing. By the way the name's Phantomia, and you can trust me, I am only after a certain Dragon-Slayer. I could use a few friends."
She starts walking away from Dragant.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:49 pm

Then we go back to the forest and sleep there.Trust me noone can break my magic barrier.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

when they left dragant held his glowing hand towards the city "Now to destroy this evilplace" goodbye my friends "NADOMIDA"Dragant roared obliterating the city "Oraman i love you and ill always miss you but this had to be done" dragant then walked into the forest and collapsedin front of the campsite the guys had prepared
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:56 pm

"Good, I could use a rest," looks at tail striped with more dirt from the fall, "and mabye a quick dip." Glances over at a spring, "Be right back."

She returns shortly, just in time to see Dragant collapse. She pours some water over his face, "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle among blood
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Gods :: The Dragon Gods-
Jump to: