The Dragon Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lost gods of the dragon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle among blood

Go down 
+5
Dragonlord_zero
Silver
Phantomia
Krio Wolfbane
Dragant Nightblood
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 8:43 pm

Dragant looked out over the graves of his friends thinking of the last fight they fought togetherit was also the last time he saw them alive they were fighting the scourge know only as "The Beast" little did they know the one person they thpought they could trust had been controlling the beast all along Dragant's own brother Dragel had gainedtheir trust just to kill them in the end Dragant lost all who he cared for his fellow dragon gods Raven, Shadow, Anin, and Oraman this is the story of the rise of new Friends and the vengence for the lost ones
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 8:53 pm

"My friend im sorry i couldnt stop him but i will avenge you i will kill Dragel" Dragant roared the last words to the heavens "But ill need help" he left the grave site to find new friends to help He was now the last Dragon God he wentto the destroyed city of Necropolic the city where the last fight took place but all the sudden he saw a flash in the corner of his eye "Who goes there" Dragant asked the being behind him with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Number of posts : 504

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 9:23 pm

Out of the shadows came out a tall figure.By the looks of it it was human.
Under the moonlight he finally revealed himself.He had white hair,blue eyes and his skin was pale.He came closer,yet kept his distance.He answered "Well,who are you?"
Having an evil smirk he looked at his probable foe and opened his pockets.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 9:25 pm

your worst nightmare if u piss me off my name Is Dragant Dragon Master God of Chaos and Time Master now tell me who you are before I kill you
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 9:33 pm

The name is Krio,Krio Wolfbane,don't wear it out.And if u want to kill me,u have to keep up with me first.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 9:38 pm

bring it Krio I dont mind killing a half werewolf human hybrid oh by the look on your face youre wondering how i know i can read minds and i can tell what your going to do and im ready
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 9:43 pm

Nice.Now if u think u are so tough,try to fight me under full moon.And u do know in paladin training they teach block your mind from telepathy,telekinesis and pyrokynesis?
(after that he gets a rune and stands in his battle pose).
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 9:46 pm

Did u think that can stop me no more talking lets fight
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 10:07 pm

Let's.
Then he took out one of his katanas.And he jumped up in the air and activated one of his forms.An Arch Battle Angel.He got a pair of wings.And disappeared in the darkness.
The next thing Dragant heard was
Can u see me?Remember that:I'm gonna be the last thing u will see,before u are gonna make yourself comfortable in your grave,is me!
And the next thing he sees is his own blood taken out of scratch on his arm.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 10:27 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! your pathetic CHAOS FORM" Dragant roared transforming into the form of the chaos god also drawing his sword "haha try to get to me now" hearing 2 different voices one of light and one of the shadows "now lets fight" Dragant moving so fast that time itself slowed for him Krio dident know what was happening all of the sudden he felt cold metal against his neck "I couldve killed you 10 times by now be glad i spared you" Dragant mused
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 10:35 pm

Who could have killed who?
As Dragant turns around he sees how the angel disappears
and half demon arises from nowhere,and then he disappears again and feels
blade against his neck.
U can never underestimate your opponent.I admit your chaos might be powerful,but i've learned to use my power to fullest extent.I've lived for 500 years,u can't match me.
After that Krio puts the blade in its case and starts walking away leaving Dragant stunned.
I'm not after u right now.We can finish that later.I'll be back,I promise.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 10:42 pm

well a half demon this should be fun Raise Shield" Dragant said summoning his shield and dont get in my way or i'll obliterate you"his hand now glowing i have powers beyond belief"
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 10:48 pm

Are u trying to scare me?Sory I've trained to slay the king of werewolves,and u are trying to scare ME?!Well,it doesn't work.So get out of my way,or I'll kill you!
I could have done it the first time:we are even in speed and power.We are fighting over nothing.
He raises his wings once again and puts his arm on the sword handle.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 10:52 pm

Why do you want to slay the were king" dragant asked confused
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 10:57 pm

It is probably none of your business and if I would tell you,you wouldn't understand.
And here is not the place to discuss my life and my purpose.
Krio puts the rune back in one of his 10 pockets,and his wings are gone.
He looks at Dragant with his blue eyes and turns around.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 11:03 pm

trust me i might understand my brother killed my friends and the love of my life im hunting him now but i ran into you
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

Number of posts : 203

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 11:47 pm

Dragant hears a thump, then a faint voice behind him "Dumb wind currents! How's a girl supposed to glide in peace? Meg, Megri where are you? Are you ok?"

The fallen flyer spots the two and hurridely whisps, " Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt, just looking for my bird. Don't mind me."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 7:29 am

Who goes there?
Almost in the same voice asked Dragant and Krio.
As they both turned around they looked at the stranger with their weapons out and ready.Krio about to get second katana said:
Don't make ma ask twice or you'll regret it!
As he was saying it he got out one of his runes.That rune looked different.It was dark-red and had an eerie aura with it.Krio got ready to cast the spell once again.
Dragant,if u want to know it so bad,I'll tell u.But not here.Now,for u know who that is?
Dragant answered
A dead body if she won't introduce herself.
He put on the same smirk as he was fighting Krio.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 8:52 am

please do not make us hurt you present yourself
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 4:48 pm

Krio looks at the figure in the shadows and says
Who's gonna fight this time:me,u or together?
Then looked at the size of the foe and put rune away.
No need waisting magic on nothing.
He opens the pocket on his armor and takes 8 shurikens made of silver
Now,are u sure u want to fight?
Then he jumped up on the tree and started looking at his opponent anticipating her every move.He still kept an eye on Dragant though.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 5:04 pm

Krio u attack i stop playing the games and i kill you now lower your weapons ore ill summon my demon" dragant yelled to krio

"you dont scare me ill take you and your demon with one hands" Krio said aragontly

"ok fine Saroman come to me" Dragant said summoning his demonic friend
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Number of posts : 86

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 5:12 pm

*rises from the ground with a severe headache that is throbbing with a thousand memories of "drogon"* ugh... *gets out his sword of time* where am i?!
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 5:13 pm

long time no see my friend
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Number of posts : 86

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 5:17 pm

*remembers dragant* oh hey dragant what have you been up to all these years?
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 5:18 pm

everyone died shadow oraman raven ain and the rest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle among blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle among blood
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Gods :: The Dragon Gods-
Jump to: