The Dragon Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lost gods of the dragon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle among blood

Go down 
+5
Dragonlord_zero
Silver
Phantomia
Krio Wolfbane
Dragant Nightblood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Battle among blood - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 2:07 pm

Him?Yeah,that's true.Pretty nice guy too.Lets souls out,doesn't consume them,I owe him a favor.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 2:10 pm

"He owes me several favours..We go way back,me and him..can't you guy shurry up?It skinda boring just watching you tap each other to death.."He said,idly drawing designs in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlord_zero
Admin
Admin
Dragonlord_zero

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 4:56 pm

70 pages !!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

son of u guyses moms

Stop being such a slakcer and look or read over it.It was like in 65 pages for like a week.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 9:50 pm

Phantomia flies over to Shadowrath, "I think you've got a better seat." Sits down beside him, feeling complete trust in him, a strange feeling for someone she doesn't know. She starts braiding a portion of her hair as she watches.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 12:35 am

Krio got pumelled into the ground.Then his uncle picked him up and threwhim in the barrier wall.Then Krio took a dagger and threw it at Wyiro.
He dodged.
Wyiro-Look at yourself,Krio!You've became a mess.You can't even throw a kife at me right.
Krio-I wasn't aiming for you,slacker!
Then five daggers went straight through Wyiro.
Wyiro-How?!?!
You are too distracted by my sword movements and not giving any attention to my LEFT hand.You didn't notice the rope.And now look at yourself.
Krio barely got up and took his senbon.
Krio-Any last words?
Wyiro-Yes,die!
Then he jumped and tried to land a hit on Krio,he got countered and stabbed in the chest.
Krio-Careless.That is your last battle.Ever!
Then he picked up his bloody sword and ran to Wyiro,aiming for the heart.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 12:28 pm

He laughed."That I do my dear,that i do....Well,Krio has won...That just leaves Dragant...This will be a tough fight...Dragant can be cocky,but he won't underestimate the Beast,not after it killed the others...Still,we have both gained considerable power since then...And we aren't so rash anymore..Hm..think thats it.."What had apparantly been idle doodles,had started to glow,half white,half black."In case your wondering,thi sis how you get soul weapons..."He reached out and put his hands over the glow.Two objects began to form in his hands...They bagan to solidify,and were revealed to be twin katanas,whit glowing pure white,the other purest black."These should be handy...I can teach you how to get your own soul weapons if you wish.."He sheathed the two new katanas and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 8:18 pm

"Perhaps later," she sighed distantly, staring at Dragant. She came back to the planet. "I'm sure they'll need some rest after this, can you show me then?"
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2006 9:07 pm

Krio put his sword on his uncle's shoulder,not far away from his throat.
Wyiro-C'mon,finish me ofg.
Krio-I don't take orders,especially from you.And I doubt if your blood is worth my blade.But don't think I'm done already.Where is he?
Wyiro-I always knew that you had trouble killing.
Krio made a quick movement with his sword,holding a rune to it.Wyiro screamed,his finger got choped off,but it came back on the hand.
Krio-I will kee p doing it until you will tell me.
Wyiro-And let you become the new werewolf king?Never.
Krio made the same movement again and his Wyiro screamed from pain again.
Krio-You better tell me.
Wyiro-I will never tell you.
Then he kicked Krio's legs and tried to et out of barrier,but it didn't let him go through.
Krio-Now,I will kill you.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 12:23 pm

"As you wish ...If you don't mind me saying,you seemed rather distracted.."
Back to top Go down
Dragonlord_zero
Admin
Admin
Dragonlord_zero

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 6:24 pm

ok who the f i mean apple who the apple rites in green? its one of the rules that u have to put ur name wen ever u edit

and fortunatually unlike u guys i have a life so...

its too much for me to keep track of it espacially wen its like 5 pages per day but ill try
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 9:38 pm

Since noone writes in THIS kind of green.Remeber all this choose ur color thing I did for a few months?I chose green,Drgant-red,Shadow-blue,Silver(Alien)-DARK BLUE,Phantomia-Indigo.Now choose ur color and that's it. Now wth happened to colors?I can't make anything green.
YAY,finally learned how to change colors.When the color thingys appear just backspace on the " and the capital letter and change it to a small letter.

how many times have i told u my color is dark red and always put ur name after u editt something like this -dlord zero

Last edited by on Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:20 pm

"Sorry, I haven't really been myself lately. I've never lost my focus before, but it does seem to be happening more lately. I am sure it will pass. Got any suggestions?"

Personal note: Weren't threads created for off topic discussions such as this? It's not as active as it was anyway. Review every day and you should have no trouble keeping up. I have a life, but it takes no longer than checking your email.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 10:33 pm

As a mtter of fact they WERE,but nobody uses them.Also here's a backup forum,created by urs truly.
http://dgdragongods.editboard.com/index.forum?sid=17666af429d836ce8b0f94e578d77ffb
Also Fang fix the colors in the posts.I have no idea how to do that and I can't make anything green.Also in posting time can u make the bg white?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 11:38 am

"Aquiring a focus point always helps I find....Personally i focus on an event on my past...Which one does not concern you however...You can focus on anything,be it a sword,stone,as long as it is not alive.."
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 8:17 pm

"Thank you I will try to apply your wisdom."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 2:30 am

Wyiro,you will die here.
Said Krio while putting his katana behind and drawing his spear with a long blade.
Wyiro-HEHEHEH,you always had trouble killing,you are the one dying.
Krio-Not anymore.And I will prove it to you.
He picked up Wyiro's sword and threw it to him.
Krio-Get up,when I will kill you,at least I will kill you with a weapon in your hands.
Wyiro-Are you really still following that stupid code of honor?
Krio walked over to him and hit him with a dull edge of the blade on the spear.Then he stuck in the ground and kicked Wyiro so hard that he got up in the air,then Krio climed the spear and kicked his uncle in the back,Wyiro hit the top of the Barrier,then Krio,as he was landing hit wyiro in the stomach and took his spear right before Wyiro hit the ground and hit him with a dull edge again.After hrowing Wyiro in the air and hitting him with more attacks Krio finally stabbed Wyiro in the chest.
Krio-Die.
Wyiro-Well-done,I doubt I vould've done better myself.
And then the barrier disappeared and Krio walked out of it,bleeding and barely alive.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 10:35 am

"Finally...took you long enough Krio...Now,if Dragant would just finish we can be off..."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 1:44 pm

I'd like to see YOU do it.
Krio set down and took his healing rune.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 9:00 am

"I have defeated many things stronger and more terrible than your uncle,as Dragant will attest to.."He began to whistle a strange,ethereal tune,that could hypnotise teh unwary,if the whistler wished it.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 10:59 am

Dragant's aura started to show around him glowing pure red he transformed back to his normal form his eyes were glowing red in a demonic voice he said "If Dragel wants me he can get me himself because no two bit servant is going to take me" he was walking towards the beast voices of the dead whispering behind him "NOW DIE" he roared time itself stoped and Dragant jumped onto the Beasts back and ripped his wings off then dissaperedand reapered under the beast he thrust his sword upward into the beast destroying the beasts body but the saw his soul speed off Dragant roared to the sky "Dragel is that the best you can do" he then collapsed
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 11:04 am

Shadowrath simply raised an eyebrow"Hm,seems he has learned some new tricks..Ah well,bette rhelp him up.."He walked over to Dragant and pciked him up."C'mon bro,we gotta get you all healed up and nice for the lady.."He telported to a cave,and healed his friend,restoring him to hs former self."There...All nice and tidy again..Time to depart.."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 5:43 pm

Krio got up and walked over to Dragant.
So,wanna have a demon vs demon?
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 7:48 pm

But Dragant looked confused "what happened i remember fighting the beast then i blacked out"
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 8:39 pm

It doesn't really matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 am

"What happened" he was looking worriedly around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle among blood   Battle among blood - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle among blood
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Gods :: The Dragon Gods-
Jump to: