The Dragon Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lost gods of the dragon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Return

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantomia
Phantomia

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2006-08-27

The Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2006 12:48 am

"As you wish." She dissapeared leaving the sword behind. "I do not need your sword." A dagger landed in his leg, "You will have to catch me first. How do you catch wind?" A gust blew against him, as the bood ran down his shoulder from an arrow. "I sense some good in you. Perhaps it is nothing but loyality or honor, but there is some good. I wonder though, have you met others like me in your travels?" A voice that seem far, yet near. "If you have not seen the symbol, I have seen things you havent. Perhaps you have seen things that I havent. If you know how to fight my kind, the advantage is yours, you are much more powerful than I. I beleive we could learn form each other. If I am no challenge as you claim, what could you gain by destroying me?"
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Number of posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2006 9:06 am

The clone with bleeding leg disappeared leaving the whole field smocked.
Evrio closed his eyes.
Evrio-I didn't encounter something like you in particular,but my father taught me how to fight anything.He even told me to take advantage of my dog-like hearing and use gas.
Then Evrio appeared behind Darkwynd with the blade touching Darkwynds throat.
Evrio-I believe that now it's over.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2006 9:08 pm

oblivion got up his eyes started to glow and in a demonic voice he roared "DEATH IS AT HAND" drawing his sword he darted afeter Eviro when he dcaught up he slash downwards embedding his sword into the groung "cheap shot" the he punched Eviro sending him throught 10 trees "hehe" oblivion snickered then his eyes stoped glowing
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2006 9:50 pm

Evrio got up.Then he took a nearby plant and squeezed it,made some lotion and qquickly put it ove the slash to stop it bleeding.
Evrio-So that's how you want to play,huh?
Then he vaniched and a deep slash from shoulder to the right ankle appeared on Oblivion.Then he got sent through 10 trees having a slash acroos the chest.
Evrio-Cheap,just like your father.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 4:38 pm

Darkwynd tossed Oblivion a sachel, "Thanks, rub this on, I need to finish something." She vanished as she flew off only to return what seemed like instantly. "Ya know all these little rocks are quite pretty." She showed Evrio his pendants that she had gathered in her skirt. "I will trade them, please allow me to train with you, I have never seen such skills as yours. Help me and you will have a soldier on your side when you face what is coming," she glanced over at the badge, "Kill me if you really wish, I will not live long anyway if that is back. However, I can tell you where to find an entire cave full of vampires, if you want to kill them so badly. They have grown strangely in power lately, and if he is involved, they must be eliminated before they gain more power. I cannot do it myself, I do not stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 5:05 pm

"you bastard" he roared his palm glowed as he pointed it at eviro "my father was a honorable man you are scum to say that about him now you die" he roared the spell "NADOMIDA" the land in front of him obliterated but the spell was stopped by a glowing being "what the hell" oblivion roared but as the smoke cleared there stood the spirit of his father Drgant whispered "dont let hate and foolishness cloud your judgement" he dissapered oblivion fell to his knees "dad im sorry"
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 5:14 pm

Upon hearing the insult of his dead friend,Shadowrath's eyes began to glow,one crimson,one azure blue.His wings began to glow with energy,and his sword looked lik e living shadow."Never..ever say that about dragant.."He said,in a cold,dangerous voice."Now you wil lknow discipline,boy.."He shot forawrd,ramming his knee into Eviro's stomach,then hammered his fist into his face,sending him upwards,followed him up,and spun upside down,driving his heel into Eviro's back,sending him crashing to the earth,creating a crater with teh force of impact.HE drifted back down to teh ground,and held up the black and blue youth by teh shirt."Have we learned a lesson,boy?"He said,griiping tightly around hi sneck.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 5:30 pm

Darkwynd turned to Oblivion not knowing why he stopped. "Such restraint, I have only seen that in old men, but you are young, you must have a great teacher." She raised her hand blowing a wind which bent the trees around them.
"I must show you something, she raised her sleeve to show a scar she had on her shoulder. It was the same mark as on the badge. "I don't know how it got there, I assumed it was some sort of birthmark until I saw that village destroyed. When most creatures see it, I am exiled from their land. A strange dragon I met once, the one who gave me my name, explained to me that it meant I was marked for exceution." She lowered her sleeve.
"Please help me, I have grown weary of wandering." The trees returned as they were.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 5:31 pm

Evrio-Not quite.
The clone disappeared.
Evrio-I saw you coming there.Clones are my perfected technique.
Then Evrio disappeared.He appeared in front of Shadow and le Shadow hit him.Another clone disappearedleaving smoke behind it.Then Shadow got slashed by an unseen sword.Then Evrio kicked Shadow up and did the sma etrick as Shadow did on his clone.
Evrio-I'm a hard learner.
Then he looked at Darkwynd.
Evrio-Fine,i'll teach you,but i need no pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 5:35 pm

"Thank you, Evrio." She returned his pendants.
She turned to Oblivion, "and thank you as well."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 9:43 pm

Evrio sat down in deep concentration.
Evrio-The vampires are sleepng,can't sens their energies.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 9:52 pm

"Follow me, the more we can kill before they awake, the less healing we will need. It's close." She pointed towards a distant pool. "There to the right of the lake, see the brush. I see them going and coming from there constantly."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 9:59 pm

Evrio-Just wait.The fools will come to us themselves.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 10:36 pm

"ok" She sat down and started sharpening her knives.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 10:43 pm

Evrio-Hey,here's the idea,switch to heavier weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 10:48 pm

"You mean like this?" A warm wind blew and she passed her hand over the dagger she was holding. Loose twigs and leaves absorbed themselves into it and it grew into a bigger version of the same dagger. "I prefer smaller things usually for hunting so I can throw them, but as I said I'm not a vampire hunter. A larger, heavier weapon will prove most effective aginst this prey."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 10:53 pm

Evrio-You don't quite understand.The thing is not to throw the weapon,it's to get near your opponent and attack then.Heavier weapon,like katana can be brought upon anyone in an instant.You don't want to be too close t the enemy and you don't use daggers,use sais.If you keep you want to keep your distance and nothing else then use spears or longswords.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 10:57 pm

"I don't mind being close, however.." She pulled out an arrow and the wind blew again, turning it in to a spear. "Is this better?"
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 11:01 pm

Evrio-Bigger blade.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 11:05 pm

"Hang on." She rann off disappeared for a second and returned. "Perhaps this will be sufficient?" She presented a long double-bladed sythe with a fishook tip. "It only cuts one way, but it will cut anything." She easily sliced through half of a tree as a demonstration.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 11:43 pm

Evrio-Get it double-bladed.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2006 3:41 pm

She pulled out another and fused them together, creating a formidable four blade weapon.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2006 3:46 pm

Evrio-I meant both sides of the edge sharp.Oh well.
He gets up takes his katana and slices a little of the blades off making all of the sides evenly edged.
Evrio-Better,but now you need to learn how to wield a four blade.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2006 3:52 pm

"I have plenty of experence with a sythe, my movements shouldn't differ. Besides there is no time." She motions to a black wave coming out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 7:03 pm

Evrio-Not the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content