The Dragon Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lost gods of the dragon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Return

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2006-08-27

The Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 5:21 pm

"no thats not it did it hurt?"

wat hurt she said" crossly

"Falling from heaven" he said

shadowrath slapped his head "just like his dad...great"
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
Phantomia
Phantomia

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 5:30 pm

"No, I landed on a nice puffy white cloud." she said sarcastically. "Do you see any wings?"
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 5:32 pm

no" he said sadly
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 5:36 pm

She glanced at Hirani. "At least one of you should be turstworthy." She returned the dagger to her boot. "May I join you ? This place is tired. I will provide dinner when we arrive wherever, you look hungry."
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 5:40 pm

"ok you can come" he said mouth wide open

then hirani said "Oblivion stop drooling"
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 5:48 pm

"Good, thank you." As she walked on she asked, "Do you prefer fish or beast for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Oraman Taruki
Admin
Admin
Oraman Taruki

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 6:06 pm

"hehehe, please, just ignore him for now, he not's really, him...self lately!" thinking of any excuse to get him out of the situation. pushing him aside.
"Had to be right now didn't it?"
Back to top Go down
http://sitekreator.com/DragonGods/homepage.html
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 6:20 pm

"As you wish, I apologize if I appear rude, I'm not very good with anything other than animals."
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 6:22 pm

Oblivion heard a twig snap he dissapered as he drew his sword when he reapeared he was dragging a goblin "found him sneaking around had a wierd badge do you reconize it Shadow?"

Shadow went pale he knew the symbol it was the symbol of dragel nightblood brother of dragant "no Oblivion i dont know" he lied

Shadow won't be happy that your'e bunnying his character. ~Oraman
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Number of posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 8:35 pm

Evrio was hovering in the air after evading that dagger.
Evrio-Who the hell are you?
The 2 katanas appeared behind his back and and the one on his waist disappeared.He took on of them and placed his left hand on the hilt of the second.
Evrio-And what kind of vampire hunter throws only one dagger at a time?
Shyness was never cam to Evrio and he already had fear taken out of him.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 9:26 pm

"I'm not a vampire hunter, I just try to make them so they go away. I don't kill unless I have a reason. If I throw several from diffrent spots it appears that they are outnumbered and they usually leave. Normally I don't even have to hit them. As for who I am, I can only tell you what I know myself. I am a traveler, usually stay to myself. I can survive just fine on my own. My name is Darkwynd, another traveler I met once gave it to me along with my bow. I tried to live among a village once, but they did not like my view on many things. I was forced to leave after two sunsets. Now let us go quickly. I have seen that symbol before, it brings death."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 9:58 pm

Evrio-You know,that's pretty pathetic.And you want me to leave a place that has so much danger?Not a chance!
Evrio ran past the symbol,deeper into the forest catching up to the aura.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 10:18 pm

"Stop! You cannot defeat this danger!" She ran after him vanishing as she went into a run. She stopped in his path, so he ran directly into her, causing them both to tumble to the gound. "I have fought one with this symbol before, your entire group could not defeat the meaning of that symbol. It is unlike anything you have ever faced before." She grabed his arm to help him up.
"The village of which I spoke was filled with fierce warriors, I stayed in the nearby forest for a while. I watched as an army of all kinds of creatures with that symbol on badges clothing and the like leveled the entire village in minutes. I was useless to help fight. The leader is terrifying. If I could describe pure evil I would describe him."
She suddenly realized something and the fear made her shiver. She grabbed Eviro and returned him near his group but in a tree out of their sight.
"I cannot, I... your friend, he looks similar to their leader, but he does not have the dark presence that I saw." She looks down at Oblivion. "He is the only other creature I have ever seen that resembled him. He may be able to defeat him, you must find out more first. I fear you are all in great danger. I will provide you with all I know."
She droped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 10:39 pm

The clone that Darkwynd garabbed disappeared witha smoke behind it.
Evrio-I think that is gonna be fun!
Kept running to the village and putting his rune back to it's case.
Evrio-Pyroin,you have my back,I have yours.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 10:57 pm

She glanced up just in time to see him vanish. "No." She turned to the others, "We must stop him, you know something too don't you." She stared at Silver. She turned to Oblivion, "He is your friend, if you wish to see him tomorrow prevent him from killing himself. If he fights this he will die."
She vanished again, and a windstorm started around Evrio making it almost impossibile to move foward. "Please listen to me. I will help, but I will not be enough, you need your friends. At least see what your up against." The wind stopped and she held up a small pendant in front of him that showed the distruction of the village.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 11:29 pm

At that time Evrio was having the time of his life.The wrriors Darwynd was talking about were too weak for the trio.No warrior lasted after a hard slash of Evrio's sword.
Evrio-I heard that you all were strong!What's the matter,is it a lack of training?Or muscle?Or both?
After having about 20 warriors killed Evrio and Pyroin were waiting in silece for their leader.A huge "thing" came out in front of Evrio and gave him a stare.Evrio(just like his father would) gave it a stare with a smirk.
Lightning came out of Evrio's eyes,ran through his body,sword and armor.
The sword in his hands got it's handle longer and it became a spear.
Giant-You look small.I guess my men got caught off guard.
Evrio-Suuuure.
Then in a blink of an eye Evrio got behind the giant.Blood covered all the gorund the giant was standing on.
Evrio-Seriously9he looked at giants startled face),you haven't noticed it yet?
Evrio casted some wind by moving his sword and giants leg and arm fell off.
Evrio-You are pathetic.You will not terrorize peole here any longer.DIE!
Evrio flew and stabbed the giant straight in the heart.
Then evrio casted a fireball and flew away.
Evrio-That vampire was hiding there all along.No wonder i couldn't sense his aura here.
He flew off.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 1:21 am

When he returned Darkwynd simply said, "You are lucky that thing wasn't there to greet you or we would be retriving a body." She started staring at Shadow again. "Beware your luck does not run out, for he knows of you now." She tossed him a fish, "Here you will need this, I hope it is not our last meal."
She walked over to Shadow and sat down beside him and spoke quietly. "You know of this evil. I can see it in your eyes, even you are apprensive. I have heard of him many times but have only seen him once. He is feared throughout this area. Convince them to leave this place and let me join you. You will find me loyal if you give me refuge."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 9:26 am

Evrio-Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
Then he looked at huge slash on his arm wen one of the warriors snuck up behind him.The guy didn't live to tell the tale of how did he injure Evrio.
Evrio-It's not my fault that you're afraid all that's bigger then,these guys for example.
He pointed at the village.Then he went in the bush and took some herbs and placed them on his arm.
Evrio-Get a backbone,stop being such a coward.Otherwise,you are not going to sirvive for very long in these forests.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 7:13 pm

dammit" oblivion uttered as he sped off towards Evrio
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 8:54 pm

"I survive just fine, all my life in these forests. I will kill if I need to. It is not those that I fear but what they represent. Call me a coward if you wish, better a coward than a fool, who died because of impulsiveness."
She turned to Oblivion. "You really have never seen this symbol before?"
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 10:18 pm

Evrio without looking at him,hit Oblivion in the chin and senet him flying a few feet away.
Evrio-Sit and calm down.You are not your father.Don't try his tricks,Krio taught them on me.
Then he looked at Darkwynd with a smirk.
Evrio-Survive?Kill if I need to?You have no fun in your life without a worthy challenge to entertain yourself with.Call me fool if you want,i have no fear,just like my father I've sold my fear for power.
The he looked at the symbol that is covered with blood after Evrio sliced some of it off when he walked by.
Evrio-Don't you think you underestimate these guys?They were weak AND slow,just like Oblivion here.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 10:53 pm

"These are not the powerful creatures I had seen. They are much like the vampires lurking about, easily frightened. I cannot understand why this symbol is even near such average power. This does not agree with what I have seen.
I will concede there is a lack of fun in being alone, one must stay ever alert. Giving in to emotions, good or bad, is fatal.
I want to discover this 'worthy challenge' of witch you speak. As long as the killing is not useless. I will not kill a good soul without a purpose, evil ones sould should be eliminated. The purpose of evil is enough. Do you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 11:42 pm

Evrio-I seek anything that is powerful.And has rains.Vampires just come along.I don't know who will it be,my father,Oblivion-well,not now-Dragant Nightfang.Anyone that would be hard to defeat.If you seek the same purpose,you will have to get past ME first.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2006 9:47 pm

A swirl of warm wind encircled Evrio. "I cannot kill you, you do not have an evil soul. However, if you are inviting a fight, I accept, on one condition. The wounds cannot be fatal, and due to that badge, we must both agree to heal ourselves fully before sunrise. If you accept these conditions, give the word. I'll admit I can use the practice. You may find, though that I am not as easy a target as you think." She put a hand on a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Evrio-My style is to keep the swords by me at all costs.You can use my spare.
The wind suddenly stopped when Evrio took aout a grey rune.
Evrio-That thing was kind of annoying.Do you REALLYthink that I would let something like a gust of wind can manage to keep me under control?
He threw the sword to Darkwynd,handle first.
Evrio-And let the wounds be fatal,not like you can't stop the bleeding.It takes all the fun out of the battle.Well,whatever.And my soul is a lot more evil then you think,I wouldn't hold it if I were you.
As he said the last waords he disappeared and touched Darkwynds throat with a back of his blade.
Evrio-That's a warning.
He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Gods :: The Dragon Gods-
Jump to: